Sealand Contractors Corp. is a well established heavy highway and bridge contractor. We have a broad
spectrum of experience in various work areas such as neighborhood improvements, infrastructure improvements, and site development.
We have several opportunities for well-qualified, experienced prospects to join our North Carolina team. A sample of our typical
work consists of road reconstruction and paving, water main installation, sanitary and storm sewer construction, bridge construction,
airport runway resurfacing and commercial site work.
position includes responsibility for field operations on the project(s) assigned in order to achieve timely and profitable
completion. Must have a basic understanding of all of the trades associated with heavy highway construction projects.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Oversee and direct major aspects of project construction
including: safety, quality, cost, staffing, and scheduling
- Prepare project status reports and ensure
work adheres to contract specifications
- Lead and direct the work of others including: Field Superintendent,
Project Engineer, and Office Staff
- Build and Maintain external relationships
- Must have prior Heavy/Highway experience on projects over
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in heavy/highway construction
with grading, drainage, paving (asphalt and concrete), bridge construction, retaining walls, and all other highway construction
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word. Experience with Primavera is recommended.
verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in organizing and evaluating information
and problem solving
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, staff, and outside entities
in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred but not mandatory
The position includes responsibility for installation of water, sanitary sewer, storm drain
pipe and structures in accordance with the lines and grades provide in plans.
We have several opportunities for well-qualified, experienced Equipment Operators to join
our North Carolina team. The positions available include utility excavation and installation, grading, asphalt paving and
finish rolling.All interested applicants are invited to submit their resume at our office
located at 1708 North Caldwell Street Charlotte, NC, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying for these openings: